My Colours Boom Card Bundle
This is a set of 12 individual resources that are fully digital and interactive to support teaching and assessing knowledge of colour.
NO PRINTING, LAMINATING, CUTTING OR NEED TO USE VELCRO!
There is a separate 20 page resource/deck for each of the following colours:
Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Brown, Black, Grey and White.
Within each, children have 6 different activities to complete to support their learning:
Each colour has a separate book/resource which includes the following activities:
- Select the picture that is the same colour as the given picture
- Tap all the given colours pictures (given option of 6; 3 in the given colour, 3 extra colours to practise colour discrimination).
- Matching all the same coloured objects (focus on colour and visual perception).
- Recognition of the colour in written format (supported by colour coding for Step 1)
- Recognition of colour in written format (3 options all in plain black writing).
- Recognition of colour word in written format in a variety of fonts.
The final resource is a sorting activity encompassing all colours where children have to differentiate between colours and select the correct ones to sort.
All resources have audio included to support children’s more independent learning.